Advocates & Notary
With a strong reputation for excellence.
We are known for providing service and advice of exceptional quality, as well as our vast experience and personal approach. By building strong relationships with our clients, we are committed to supporting them at all times and achieving their objectives even in the most complex legal issues. We are trusted advisors in family and business disputes, real estate, inheritance, commercial, corporate, civil law and compensations.
Welcome to Damsky Advocates & Notary.
Delivering the value to our clients.
Our law firm always strives to provide legal advice of the highest quality that will exceed our clients’ expectations in a variety of important and challenging assignments. High standards are in the center of our firm, and client satisfaction is the measure of our success in the work we do. We provide a full range of legal and notary services to private individuals, domestic and foreign businesses, and government authorities in Israel and abroad. We provide services in Hebrew, English and Russian.
Experts for any situation
We provide our clients with our extensive experience in notary, civil, family, corporate, commercial and real estate law, as well as professional translations from/into Hebrew, English and Russian. We represent companies and their employees as well as private individuals. Our work is organized into eight broad practices in which we have the expertise to provide the right advice and solutions.
Fields of activity
- Orders of inheritance / Will’s enforcement;
- Maintenance and management of the inheritance;
- Contesting Wills;
- Divorce, Child support, Child custody, Division of property;
- Civil marriage without leaving Israel;
- Divorce contracts, Property contracts, Contracts of maintenance and child custody, Prenuptial contracts, Joint living contracts;
- Establishing paternity, adoption;
- Ban on leaving the country- setting or cancelation ;
- Expert opinions of the Family Codes of the Former Soviet Union countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus);
- Registration and liquidation of Companies and Associations;
- Legal support for business projects;
- Financial conflicts – representation in court and negotiating;
- Obtaining Israeli citizenship;
- Status in Israel for married couples, elderly parents, couples who lives in a civil union;
- Obtaining Israeli passport (“Darkon”);
- Appeal against resolutions of the Ministry of the Interior;
- Laissez-Passer (the temporary Israeli passport);
- Complicated cases of repatriation. The establishment of the right to the repatriation by preforming genetic examination;
Victims of traffic accident;
- full legal support in the purchase and sale of apartments, villas, shops and land;
- Transfer free of charge of land properties;
- Managing procedures in the courts of various levels;
- Protection of the rights in civil cases;
- Preparation of documents and requests to various government agencies and organizations;
All kinds of notary services in Hebrew, Russian and English languages, including:
• Power of attorney, statements, resolutions
• Marriage contracts
• Confirmation of being alive
• Visits of the Notary at home (if necessary)
Nataly and Maria Damsky, Advocate & Notary
Our partners are committed, enthusiastic, flexible and open-minded lawyers with substantial experience, an impressive track record and deep insight into a wide range of legal issues. Drawing on the depth of our collective expertise, we offer an outstanding service and achieve remarkable results. All of our services are available in Hebrew, English and Russian.
Ms. Maria Damsky joined the firm back in 1999. She has a LLB degree from the Academic Center for Law and Business in Ramat Gan and is a member of the Israeli Bar Association since 2008. Maria practices in family, corporate, civil, real estate law and litigation, and she is a third generation of litigators in her family.
Advocate and Notary
Mrs. Nataly Damsky has over 30 years of experience in advocacy and notary services in Israel and abroad. Since opening the firm, she has advised large numbers of private customers, companies and institutions. Nataly has a degree from the Leningrad State University (LSU) and is a member of the Israeli Bar Association. Previously, Nataly headed the legal department of a large commercial firm in Leningrad.